Topically applying Vitamin C to your skin supports amino acids like proline and lysine to transform into everyone’s favourite elasticity boosters, collagen.
Other Vitamin C benefits include:
- Antioxidant effects that prevent free radical damage
- It supports Vitamin A and its functions
- Vitamins C, E and A are all destroyed by sunlight, so these vital vitamins need to be replenished daily via the skin to ensure they are absorbed where they are needed
- It helps prevent pigmentation and protects the skin from UV damage (but sunscreen is still required in our harsh climate, especially if you are fair-skinned!)
- It strengthens Capillary walls
Skincare and Supplements to boost your Vitamin C
We recommend Environ’s Moisture 1-5 moisturiser which contains Vitamins A, C & E as well as Environ’s Mela-Even Cream which is an intense C-Boost to prevent pigmentation.
Try taking a daily scoop of our Bioactive Marine Collagen powder, which includes Resveratrol, Vitamin C, Zinc, Gluconate, Hyaluronic Acid & Silica. It’s like a multivitamin for the skin!
Book in today so we can discuss your personal treatment plan and how Vitamin C can help you.